The Very Hungry Caterpillar Day
An exciting day that brings The Very Hungry Caterpillar story to life. Your class will experience a day full of colour, counting and investigation, sure to spark their imagination.
Our education ranger will lead your class on a gentle park expedition with all the needs of early years in mind.
We aim to inspire a love of nature and the outdoors from an early age. Your Very Hungry Caterpillar day can include:
- Story and drama time - recreate the story with audience participation
- Caterpillar camouflage - colour hunting and matching games
- Mini-beast hung - looking for wiggly, crunchy and juicy bugs that live in the park
- Land art - creating caterpillars and butterflies from natural materials
- Caterpillars and Robins - a fun and active game, helping children learn colours