Your class will experience the Deep Dark Wood that has made this story so popular with young children and adults alike.
The hand crafted carvings of the Gruffalo characters and playful activities help children understand our native woodland creatures and make memories of a schools trip that last a lifetime.
The day is based around The Gruffalo story and may include activities such as:
- Woodland trail - problem solving challenges and scavenger hunt
- Animal homes - explore the habitats of Owl, Mouse, Fox and Snake
- Singing and storytelling - bring the story and its characters to life.
- Animal dens - create mini homes that real woodland creatures would like to move into.
- Act like an animal - practice some animal talents that develop co-ordination and attention
£8.00 per child
Thorndon Country Park
Ideal for key stages 1 and 2 and can be adapted to suit your class and curriculum. Just let us know your requirements.