With this day, your class can experience and explore the challenges of day-to-day life in the Stone Age.
The day could include:
- Adventure - how to build a home using the natural environment
- Fire lighting - learning the history of fire lighting and how to use a flint and steel
- Creating - understanding how to use natural resources to your benefit
- Hunting - games such as hide and seek to understand camouflage
- Communication - team challenges to understand how to communicate without words
- Art - using nature to re-create pictures