Stick Man Day
On this activity day, your class will go on a woodland adventure and bring to life the story of the Stick Man.
The Stick man play trail and stick activities give children a day of imagination and play, with literacy and numeracy woven throughout.
The day may include activities such as:
- Make a Stick Man to go on your adventure
- Singing, music making and storytelling - bring the story and it's characters to life
- Creating - recreating his bed and home
- Exploring - looking for Stick Man in the tree and identifying key characteristics
- Games - themed around Stick Man
- Investigation - sizing and making
- Land art - recreating a picture from the story from natural materials
The day will include elements of the play trail.
£7.50 per child
Ideal for EYFS and KS1 and can be adapted to your class and curriculum - just let us know what you need.