Infinity Forest Summer Garden Goody Bag Competition
To celebrate the opening of the Infinity Forest Art Installation at Danbury Country Park, we're launching a competition to win an Explore Essex Family Summer Garden Goody Bag - worth over £100!
The Explore Essex Family Summer Garden Goody Bag contains these items:
- 2 Explore Essex mugs
- 2 Explore Essex bags
- 2 Explore Essex collectors tins
- Explore Essex candle
- 2 Large fleece picnic blankets
- Little Pals kids gardening gloves
- Little Pals gardening starter kit
- Little Pals kids garden kit
- Little Pals kids watering can
- Butterfly food
- Bumblebee wildflower mix
- Pollinating bee wildflower mix
- Sweet William bath foam
- Sweet William hand cream
- Bee Good lip balm trio
- 1 bottle of New Hall Vineyards Pinot Noir Rose 2017
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic family prize, worth over £100, we're asking you to share your tree inspired art with us.
Take a look at our series of downloadable art packs, created by INSTAR, suitable for all ages and abilities. We'll be releasing a new art pack each month!
We invite you to take time out to wander beneath the branches, look a little closer at the leaves and indulge in the magnitude trees grant us. From Tree-tracing, Collage and Capturing Canopies to Tree Lines, take a look and get creative!
Discover the downloadable Infinity Forest art packs and help us create a virtual #InfinityForest
To enter the competition:
Simply post your artwork on social media using #InfinityForest and tag us (@exploressex on Facebook and Instagram and @ExploreEssex on Twitter) or email us your pictures: Marketing.ExploreEssex@essex.gov.uk.
We look forward to seeing your creations!
You must enter by 23:59 GMT Sunday 18 July 2021.
Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is organised by Explore Essex (Essex County Council, ECC), County Hall, Market Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1QH.
2. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Competition entry is free and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
4. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges after the closing date of 23.59 GMT 18 July 2021.
5. ECC accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason. ECC will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
6. Entrants must be UK residents and aged 18 years. Parents can submit an entry on behalf of their child/children.
7. Prize must be collected from the closest participating Essex Country Park or Cressing Temple Barns.
8. Competitions are not open to Explore Essex employees, or to any immediate family of Explore Essex employees.
9. In entering the competition, entrants confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. ECC may require proof of eligibility.
10. Entries that are not submitted in accordance with:
- these terms and conditions; and
- the advertised competition entry procedure
will be automatically disqualified.
11. ECC will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
12. There is no limit of entries to the competition per entrant.
13. ECC reserves all rights to disqualify any competition entry where:
(a) the entrant’s conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition;
(b) the entrant uses false information; or
(c) it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
14. ECC reserves the right to implement any age requirements or any other eligibility criteria where necessary.
15. There is one prize as listed above.
16. No cash alternative is available. ECC reserve the right to substitute the advertised prize for another of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
17. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
18. Winners will be notified of their win via a message on social media or an email.
19. Winners must claim the prize within 7 working days of the date of the notification email.
20. If a prize is not claimed within 7 days, the winner will be disqualified, and an alternative winner will be selected at random from the correct entries that were received.
21. ECC reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days or the notification email is returned as undeliverable.
22.The prize may not be claimed by a third party on winner’s behalf.
23. ECC does not accept any responsibility if the prize is not claimed within the specified time limit or the winner is not able to take up the prize.
24. Insofar as is permitted by law, ECC, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage , personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of ECC, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and Publicity
25. ECC will only process your personal information as set out at https://www.essex.gov.uk/privacy-notices/Pages/Default.aspx.
26. In the event that you win this competition and accept the prize, you agree to:
(a) grant ECC the right to use your name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation; and
(b) the use of any photographs or video footage to be featured on ECC’s web pages or social media sites.
27. Entrants will only be contacted regarding the specific competition they have entered.
28. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, ECC may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the competition.
29. ECC reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
30. The Promoter claims rights to the photograph
31. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the final decision of ECC shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
32. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.