Guidance for Wedding Viewings at Cressing Temple Barns
We are delighted to announce that Cressing Temple Barns is open for wedding venue viewings again. The below guidance must be read and adhered to with any booking.
- Bookings are by prior appointment only. There will be 30 minutes allowed for each appointment. You will be welcome to wander the grounds alone after this time should you wish, within the venue’s opening times 9am – 5pm.
- You must act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
- You must follow any safety warnings or instructions displayed or given to you by a member of staff. [Ask a member of staff if you are unclear.]
- We are not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely attend your booking. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor prior to your appointment if you have any concerns.
- Attending your booking is entirely at your risk.
- Please ensure that you adhere to all the necessary and applicable social distancing measures displayed and in place at the venue for your own and our staff’s safety. Please note these will be updated from time to time to comply with the government guidelines. At this time, masks must be worn inside of the buildings.
- Please limit the number of attendees to as small a number as necessary to prevent the risk to staff. We strongly recommend that only the couple attend, but as an absolute maximum, no more than 5 people, including children.
- If you are presenting covid-19 symptoms (which include but are not limited to: a new or continuous cough; a high temperature and a change or a loss of sense of smell and or taste) please do not attend the venue. We can accommodate a virtual viewing for you.
- Please park in the main car park and await there for the Wedding Co-ordinator to greet you. They will be wearing a badge for easy identification. Please do not shake hands or come into contact in anyway with our staff and ensure you are adhering to social distancing at all times. There are no car parking fees.
- Please wear appropriate clothing (coat etc.) as the viewing will be carried out externally for the majority of your visit.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you arrive early, please wait at the meeting point (the car park/Visitor’s Centre) until the Wedding Co-ordinator has arrived. We will ask you to check-in using the NHS Covid app with our QR Code. If you do not wish to use the app, we will keep your information collected for your appointment for no more than 21 days as required and it will only be used for NHS Test & Trace purposed. After the period of 21 days, this information will be deleted.
- If you are running late, your appointment will be automatically cancelled to avoid a crossover of appointments at the venue therefore please contact us to re-arrange your appointment.
- All doors to the buildings will be open prior to your appointment. Measures have been put in place to allow you to see the interior of the buildings without touching any door handles etc.
- Our toilets are open, however social distancing measures are in place in the form of a queueing system. Hand soap is provided in the toilets therefore please ensure you utilise these accordingly.
- Any bookings and payments will be arranged electronically.
- The extent of ECC’s liability under or in connection with this service (regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract or in any other way and whether or not caused by negligence or misrepresentation) shall be as set out as below.
- ECC shall not be held liable for any theft, damage, destruction or loss of your property or belongings while using our venues.As a result of attending your booking, ECC Shall not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential, indirect or special loss.
- ECC shall not be liable for any of the following (whether direct or indirect): loss of profit; loss of contract; loss of opportunity; loss of savings, discount or rebate (whether actual or anticipated); harm to reputation or loss of goodwill.
- Except as expressly stated in this guidance, and subject to clause 21, all warranties and conditions whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this guidance, the liability of the parties shall not be limited in any way in respect of the following:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any other losses which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law;
- any losses caused by willful misconduct.
- While all reasonable care has been taken in the implementation of the government guidance and social distancing measures in relation to covid-19, attending the booking shall be entirely at your risk.
- It is therefore your responsibility to ensure that strict compliance of the guidance and social distancing measures are adhered to. ECC hereby formally disclaims liability in respect of such aforesaid matters.
BY PROCEEDING WITH THE BOOKING, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THIS DISCLAIMER AND ALSO ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU ARE NOT CLASSED AS CLINICALLY VULNERABLE.