Billy Goat Gruff Day
This is a brilliant way for your class to bring this traditional tale to life. Using the natural environment as a classroom, we will tell stories, explore habitats and there will be lots of trip trapping across bridges.
All the activities your class will experience are related to goats or trolls on this day of discovery.
Your Billy Goats Gruff day may include:
- Outdoor theatre show - groups tell the Billy Goats Gruff story their way.
- Habitat walk - explore the habitats of trolls and goats
- Bridge or den building - help the goats build a bridge or make a new home for the Troll.
- Music and song - sing the story or create new rhythms from what is around you.
- Literacy, numeracy and colour - there is a lot packed into this day.