Camping Essex Outdoors Mersea
Family camping adventures at Essex Outdoors Mersea
Get back to basics, unplug and recharge at our traditional camping site ideal for families with children of all ages as Essex Outdoors Mersea opens its doors to the public during the summer.
Discover peace and tranquillity in the beautiful Essex countryside and kick back and feel the sand between your toes at Essex Outdoors Mersea campsite, situated in one of Essex's most stunning coastal locations.
Take the opportunity to disconnect from the Switch/Playstation 4/ phone and re-connect with each other this summer (although there is wi-fi available!).
This traditional site is the perfect to solution for this summer, you don't need to travel far to get a change of scenery, and Essex Outdoors sites have the added bonus of offering School Holiday Activity Days to bolt-on to your stay if you the kids are feeling adventurous.
Choose from traditional grass pitch, large ready-pitched ‘patrol-style’ tent or 'pod'. Delivered by Essex Outdoors.
Good to Know
- Pitches measure 8m x 8m, allowing lots of space for distancing.
- Maximum of 6 people per pitch.
- Prices start from just £10 per person per night for a simple grass pitch.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept dogs or pets at any of our campsite.
- Open from 26 July to 30th August 2021.
- Cars are only allowed onto pitches for loading/unloading.
- Ample parking available away from pitches.
- Allocated toilets and showers for family camping.
- Bookable swimming pool (limited availability possible).
- Beach access.
- Bookable kid's activity days (pending availability).